And our Summit 2021 Keynotes are… NYU’s Laura Edelson & OpenAI’s Greg Brockman! View this email in your browser
Only two weeks left to reserve your tickets to NYC Media Lab’s Summit 2021: Future Imperfect! The two-day conference will be fully virtual from Oct 6–7, and we’re featuring two keynotes you don’t want to miss:
- Laura Edelson, Co-Director of the NYU Cybersecurity for Democracy Project, will spotlight Ad Observer’s attempt to address the widespread problem of disinformation on digital platforms.
- GPT-3, CLIP, Codex…OpenAI Co-Founder & CTO Greg Brockman will discuss the long-term impact of powerful AI.
And get excited for thought-provoking panels, workshops, and demos:
- Panels: AI & Local News, Diverse Teams Build Better, Metaverse & Storytelling, Green Tech, and Exploring Outer Space with David Pogue from “CBS Sunday Morning”
- Workshops: BCIs, Sleep Tech, Music Tech with ASCAP, Columbia x Hakuhodo Immersive, Consumer Reports x Data Privacy, and Automated AI & the Arts with OpenAI’s Dev Ambassadors
- Demos: Synthetic Media, Verizon EdTech, Augmented Audio Reality, and Natural Language Processing with The New York Times R&D Team
We’re offering free tickets to current students, faculty, corporate members, and friends of NYC Media Lab — that’s you! Just register using your .edu or organization’s email.
Reserve free tix here And if you’re looking for a way to give back, consider purchasing a $75 Supporter ticket. Ticket proceeds will go toward NYC Media Lab’s mission to drive innovation and talent development within tech and media. As a big thank you, we’ll mail the below swag box directly to your door. Tech taco, anyone?
Purchase $75 Supporter tix here See you online on Oct 6–7!
The NYC Media Lab Team
Please note: The livestream link will be shared with all registrants as we approach the October 6–7 event. KEEP IN TOUCH
Follow us on social media!
We also publish 3 newsletters. Our monthly newsletter reaches 16,000+ students, faculty, startups, and industry leaders and our DataDownload newsletter reaches 4,000+. Our new Innovation Monitor newsletter reaches 700+ industry leaders and executives. Subscribe here.
NYC Media Lab connects media and technology companies with NYC’s universities to drive innovation, entrepreneurship, and talent development. Visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.